The draw for the First Round of the Rock Cup 2021/22 will take place on Friday 7th January 2022 at 12pm in the Press Conference Room situated in the Queen Elizabeth annex building.
The format for this season’s Rock Cup competition will be as follows:
- A total of twelve teams will compete, consisting of the eleven National League clubs plus FC Hound Dogs (by invitation).
- FCB Magpies, as champions of the Challenge Group in 2020/21, will receive an automatic bye to the Quarter Finals of the competition.
- The remaining eleven teams will participate in the First Round draw.
- The first three balls drawn during the First Round draw will correspond to teams also receiving byes to the Quarter Finals of the competition.
- The remaining eight balls will be paired into the four First Round matches, the winners of which will progress to the Quarter Finals of the competition.
The four First Round ties will take place over the weekend of the 5-6 February 2022.
The draw numbers and their corresponding team can be found below: