Instructions for Buying Tickets Online – Gibraltar v Denmark
Tickets will be on general sale as from 10am on Monday 19th August
- To purchase tickets for our upcoming International Match vs Denmark, visit our new online ticketing portal: tickets.gibraltarfa.com
- You will need to click on ‘Create Account’ in order to set up your profile. An email will be sent to you to verify your credentials, and your account will be activated once you confirm the same via the email link.
- If you are interested in joining our new Gibraltar FA Membership Scheme, please make sure you tick the box when prompted during your account set up.
- Once your account is confirmed, you may log in using your username and password. Follow the steps to choose the seat(s) of your choice and complete your purchase.
- Ticket prices are as follows and no booking fees apply:
- £30.00 pp – Main Stand
- £25.00 pp – East Stand
- Please note that there is a limit of 4 seats per transaction.
- Confirmation of your purchase will be sent to you via email by way of an Electronic Voucher.
- This Voucher must be exchanged for the actual ticket at our designated exchange points, which are as follows:
- GFA Official Store, Ground Floor 62 Irish Town, (weekdays between 10am – 5pm);
- On Matchday as from 6:30pm at the Victoria Stadium Ticket booth (beside the Tercentenary Hall).
Please note that we have introduced this voucher exchange process to tackle the use of counterfeit tickets, as there were several counterfeit attempts at our last European Qualifier against Republic of Ireland in March. This process was scrutinized by UEFA, so we have taken the appropriate measures to eradicate the issue.
- If you prefer to purchase the physical tickets instead of our online portal, these will also be available from our Official Store as from Monday 10am. You will need to be in possession of and show a valid Gibraltar ID card (Red/Green/Blue) to purchase the tickets.
- Again, you may only purchase 4 tickets per transaction as this is the limit set by our system.
- All tickets carry a 15% discount at the GFA Store, so be sure to get your Red & White gear for the game!
- If you have any trouble with purchasing tickets, please do not hesitate to contact us over the phone, on 200 42941, or via email email@example.com